Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Glorious!

I had to post a few more photos to display the beautiful celebration of my sister and Brandon last weekend. It turns out that Kenny and I were just too busy celebrating to capture too many photos. The wedding was held at a vineyard that overlooked the Spokane Valley. I don't think that words can really describe the majesty of this event. God was certainly present and He blessed us with amazing physical blessings that day -- Wow! Again, I am so blessed to be a part of this glorious day! Love you Marissa and Brandon!
Oh yes, and I had to add a photo at the end of our darling neice, Adelaide! What a cutie!













1 comments:

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

Such awesome pics...great job. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. We're still getting people asking who did our pictures. We're loving them and you are loved by everyone who has seen them! Love you.
I'm praying that as you run through this busy time, you are seeing the Lord directing your steps and experiencing His faithfulness.