Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chico California Senior Portrait Photography: Polly

I first met Polly when we came to Chico. I could tell right away that Polly loved people! She is one of those persons that people gravitate to. As I have gotten to know Polly over the last few months, I continue to appreciate so many things about her. She is a leader and she is encouraging. She loves her family and the people in her life well.
I am sad that Polly is a senior and will be leaving our youth ministry at the end of this summer for her new adventures. She has left an impression on me and I am priveleged to docuument her beauty here!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

coffee connoisseur said...

oooh, I love the serious one in black and white, so classy!