Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Dear Kenny...

Dear Kenny,

Thank you so much for your help. Thank you for giving up so many of your days off to photograph weddings. Thank you so much for never giving up on me, despite my craziness and emotional instability at times :) Thank you for learning the skill of photography, for teaching me how to be more creative, and for making sure that every family member makes it into the family photos at a wedding. Thank you for letting me drink starbucks all the time (seriously, you are so sweet). Thank you for serving the people around us so well and then taking the time to serve me. Thank you for making our life an adventure. Thank you for making me laugh so hard -- and for making the bridal party laugh when things get kind of hectic. Thank you for standing beside me, and leading me.
Thank you Kenny -- for everything. I am so proud to be your wife, friend and have you by my side at nearly every wedding. I think the world would agree -- I am one lucky girl!

We stepped into the photo booth at our last wedding and well, I think we had a good time :)

Untitled-1 copy

0 comments: