Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family Portrait Photography: Whitlock Family

Here is the beautiful Whitlock Family! What a treat to work with this family last Saturday. As many of you know, I love capturing little kids, and these children were great! This was my first photo session in Chico and I was a little nervous as I am unfamiliar with a lot of the landscape. It turns out that Chico has some great spots and these people were so adaptable and photogenic. It definitely made me hope for a lot more opportunities to get behind the camera here in Chico. Thanks Whitlock Family!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diipo said...

lovely family, great shots

Alberto MC said...

Muy bonitas todas las fotos. se ve mucha alegria.. felicidades.
Salu2 @lbe...