Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ready to Go!

Sorry about my absence in blogging -- it has been a busy two weeks! I spent the past week in Tijuana, Mexico with 138 students and adults building homes. It was a lot of hard work and believe me, my body is still recovering.

I am back to work this week and excited about what lies ahead. I began teaching a photography elective course to middle school students this week. As I stood in front of the eager students, I realized even more how much I love this art! Please, if you have time, check out my website and read about my passion for photography. I realize that God has given me this business to serve others and create beauty. I love that!

My application for senior reps will come out in the next week. I am really hoping to get a handful of students who love photography and will work hard to represent my work. If you are interested, please email me!

Wedding season will be here before I know it. As I look ahead to the summer months, I will be very busy. I am capturing weddings both in Portland and Chico, so I foresee a crazy, but amazing adventure this summer!

If you are in Portland and hoping to book a photo session, I will be available for one weekend in June, July and two weeks in August. Please email me soon, so that I can give you the dates and get this on my calendar.

For now, here is a photo from our campsite in Mexico. We partnered with AMOR ministries to build the homes. I am so glad that I went on this trip!
Photobucket

0 comments: