Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photography: David and Casey are Engaged!

This year, I have been able to focus much more on the wedding and engagement side of photography, and let me tell you, I am so loving it! Meet David and Casey, two amazing people who I had the privelege to capture a couple weeks ago. They met at Chico State University and will be working on staff with Campus Crusade next year. They serve other students so much and they both are just authentic and beautiful people.
Honestly, I wish I could document more of their story in word, because I know it is inspiring, but may these photos tell you a little bit about their life. I am so looking forward to their wedding in January!

KC1 copy
IMG_5132 copy
IMG_5148 copy
KC3 copy
IMG_5325 copy
KC5 copy
IMG_5475 copy
IMG_5603 copy
KC4 copy
IMG_5500 copy
KC6 copy
IMG_5534 copy

2 comments:

Stephanie Cranmer said...

Beautiful...you did a great job capturing such a neat couple!

aubrey said...

awesome kim! makes me that much more excited for the wedding!