Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chico California Senior Portraits: Justin Tease...

I adore this family -- and so when Stacey asked me to take Justin's senior photos, I was so pleased! Of course, boys typically do not want to get their photos taken, but Justin was such a trooper (as you can see in this set -- I was probably asking him to do something totally out of his comfort zone!)

IMG_0761 copy

As we were wrapping up his senior photos, Justin's two little sister's showed up, with the cutest outfits ever, so I definitely had to snap a couple photos. Here is just a tease of what is to come with this family!

IMG_1197 copy

1 comments:

WA Millards said...

Wow Kim! Beautiful work. So fun and natural. Of course, you had gorgeous subjects. But maybe, I am a little biased.

Bev Millard - Spokane Washington