Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chico California Newborn Photographer: Baby Hadley

Welcome to the world, Baby Hadley! You are beautiful and you already have amazing hair! What more could a baby girl ask for?
On the day of photos, Hadley decided that she didn't really like me, or at least like the idea that she was getting her photo taken. In the hours that I spent with her, I would say we became friends. And as you will see, at the very end of this session, as we were cleaning up, baby Hadley even gave me a smile :)
Cheers to you Baby Hadley -- you and your parents are so sweet!

Hadley copy
IMG_0355 copy
IMG_0342 copy
Hadley6 copy

The Decor in Hadley's bedroom was so unique -- I loved the touch of colors added.
Hadley5 copy
IMG_0216 copy
IMG_0780 copy
IMG_0692 copy

IMG_0645 copy

0 comments: