Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chico California Photographer: Operation Christmas Card...

Every year around this time, I get a little nervous -- It is time for us, professional photographers, to take a nice self portrait for the Christmas Card. Oh dear, talk about pressure -- Pressure to have a good hair day (which doesn't happen often), pressure to take a photo with excellent composition and lighting, pressure to tilt our heads just right, there's just so much pressure (All Self-Induced, of course).

Well, today was that day and after at least thirty minutes of trying to take a nicely composed shot, we ended up with a one or two good ones. I know, you want to see which one we picked for our christmas card -- but I am sorry. I cannot show that to you. You see, I want everyone to be surprised when they open our Christmas Card. Maybe I am just silly about all of this, but what would be the fun of seeing a photo that you have already seen?

For now, here is our very last shot of the day -- And while our faces may look surprised here -- we really weren't and if some of you are reading into our expressions, they mean nothing more than silliness!

Cheers to everyone! I can't wait to open up your Christmas Cards!

IMG_5578 copy