Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chico California Portrait Photographer: Farris Family

It was a Thursday afternoon, I walked into the Tea Bar to meet Dani and instantly felt at hoome with her family! We talked about the session while they finished their edamame and tea... So much fun! We were already laughing and the session had yet to begin!
They had brought so many great things to include in their photographs -- cowboy boots, converse socks, nerf guns (Can you tell she has boys)?.... They are a very close family and I truly enjoyed watching them interact and capturing all of the joy rolled into one family!

Cheers farris Family! Thank you so much!

IMG_3088 copy
IMG_3096 copy

Ok, I had seen this alley on my way to their session, tucking it into the back of my mind for a more suited session. Was I ever excited when they showed me their nerf guns -- The spot was perfect!
Farris1 copy
Farris2 copy

IMG_3192 copy
IMG_3221 copy

Farris5 copy

Their jeep was a great addition to some of the photos!
IMG_3388 copy

Boys will be boys.... So glad to work with these two!
Farris3 copy
Farris4 copy
IMG_3531 copy
IMG_3517 copy

1 comments:

Kim Williams said...

Amazing photos! What a beautiful family! Kimberly, you are a fantastic photographer!