Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photographer:

The first time I got an email from Bethany, inquiring about wedding photography, I knew that this would be a great fit for both of us! You see, Bethany works at M Creations, a flower shop downtown. She is so creative and her style is organic. Paul is the perfect fit for her. He is down to earth and so nice! Together, they just love each other.
Getting to spend the afternoon with them for their engagement photos was so much fun!
The spot that they chose suited them so well and I loved it! I could have photographed for hours and hours. If it weren't for the fact that the light left us, I may have :)
Cheers you two! I can't wait for your wedding March -- it will be here before we know it!


IMG_4935 copy
IMG_4917 copy
IMG_4930 copy

Woy1 copy

IMG_4957 copy

Something you need to know about these two is that they love their dog! Lily did not have as much love for the camera -- but we made sure and snapped a few of this little cutie!
IMG_4834-2 copy
Woy4 copy
IMG_4819-3 copy

IMG_5096 copy
IMG_5131 copy
IMG_4593 copy


The details were amazing!
Woy9 copy
IMG_5217 copy
IMG_5204 copy

1 comments:

Krystle said...

I adore this session and love how you got the details in there too :) so beautiful!