Monday, December 6, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Save One Hundred Dollars

Thinking back on these past three years, I would have to say one of the very best parts of my job is working with brides and grooms.
I can remember one of my weddings this past August. It was breathtaking. The Mother/Son dance had just begun. As I clicked my camera, to capture the deep emotion from Mother to Son, I found myself crying alongside every other person watching. When I went back to edit their photos, I cried again, seeing the emotion caught on film. It was a pivotal point in my wedding season as I truly understood exactly what I get to do. I get to freeze time for a moment, to capture something real and beautiful. You will never know what a great honor this is for me.
Thank you so much to each bride and groom for choosing me to capture your day. I don't think you will ever know how much joy I receive from capturing you.

In Wedding News:
This week only, December 6th through December 10th, I am offering 100.00 off of any wedding package.

And... here is a look at one of new designs from a marketing project I am working on.
Cheers!

Postcardfinal copy engagement copy

0 comments: