Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Merry Christmas

Whew -- I just finished up my last session for 2010, photographing some details for Melinda, at M Creations. It was so much fun, and I left a tease below...

For now, Merry Christmas!
Our Christmas will be different this year, as we will be at home, just the two of us. We will make some new traditions and I am sure it will seem very quiet...
Don't you worry about us though -- we are tuckered and rest could not sound better.
2010 has been crazy and wonderful all at the same time. We have moved to a different state, started a new job, uprooted this business to Chico, practically starting at square one, lived in the bedroom of someone elses home, became landlords, and jumped right into ministry at our new church. We love it -- and wouldn't ask for anything different (unless someone wants to buy our home in Portland), but we are tired. So rest is good for us this Christmas. I am already going through family withdrawals -- we will miss them like crazy and we will be skyping from our living room on Christmas day. Oh, and we will be eating enchiladas on Christmas (at Kenny's request), so if you have a hankering for Mexican food, you know where to find it :)

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone! I am overwhelmed by what God has given me through this business. I can't wait to see what He will do in 2011. Thank you everyone!
And like always -- Cheers!

Kim2 copy

0 comments: