Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Chris and Katie's Engagement

Meet Chris and Katie -- beautiful people, who absolutely love one another! As I edited this photo session, I could definitely see the love that these two have for one another. Chris adores Katie -- Once you see these photos you will know what I mean. It is obvious that Katie trusts Chris through and through. They are just perfect for one another.
In June, after four years of dating and graduation, these two will tie the knot! I am so looking forward to their wedding.
Cheers Chris and Katie! Kenny and I are so honored to be a part of your lives!

Trammel1 copy
IMG_6887 copy
IMG_6873 copy

Don't you just love them?
IMG_7082 copy
Trammell6 copyIMG_6950 copy

It is obvious that these two are naturally happy people, but they are also amazing college atheletes, so I had to capture a few photos like these...
IMG_6972 copy
IMG_7079 copy

At the end of the night, we headed to the wet fields of Ashland for a few more photos...
Trammell2 copy
IMG_7132 copy
IMG_7242 copy
IMG_7246 copy
Trammell5 copy

0 comments: