Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chico California Portait Photographer: A Tribute to My Clients...

Sometimes we all feel this way...
I adore baby Dylan, and I think he likes me, but let's be honest -- at the exact moment of this picture, I don't think he was too keen on me or my work as a photographer. I understand: There is nothing scarier than a strange woman (me), standing nearly inches from your face, with a big black box (my camera), pointed right at you.
So, this is a blog post tribute to all of my wonderful clients who give me the opportunity to get up close and personal, or share experienes with you, that wouldn't otherwise be documented. You make my work beautiful and I am so grateful for you! Cheers to the world's best clients! And tune in next week, for the rest of Dylan's photo session....

IMG_7628 copy

0 comments: