Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chico California Photographer: Wrapping Up...

I am busy wrapping up the 2010 season, with these two mini sessions and an engagement session to come tomorrow...

Brandon, Malinda and Ella are new clients to me and I am so grateful for them. When I first met them, I knew that we would be friends. They are among the kindest and gentle spirited people that I have ever met. Ella is just beautiful! She is such a sweet baby and capturing her has been wonderful! You may recognize them from their dental practice photos as well. Thank you Brandon and Malinda for everything!

IMG_6334 copy
IMG_6376 copy

Oh dear, I promise that I don't make all babies cry :)
IMG_6371 copy
Kearbey1 copy
IMG_6640-2 copy

Leah and Yancey and Dylan are some of the people that I have been so lucky to work with this past year. I was able to capture Leah as a beautiful "Mom to be", and then see baby Dylan at just eight days old, and capture all of them as a family last week. Yancey is an awesome Dad and he has done more than his share of putting up with me. I love laughing with these three! They are truly wonderful people!

Leah3 copy
IMG_7431 copy
Leah2 copy


I can't say it enough -- I am blessed with the world's best clients!

0 comments: