Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Nick and Sarah

I am so blessed to work in an industry that I love! I am so honored each time a bride and groom choose me to document their wedding day story. It is such an honor for me and brings me so much joy! Here is a glimpse into the wedding of Nick and Sarah. They were married on a beautiful day in Hood River, Oregon. Their day was filled with so much joy and love and support. I so enjoyed every moment of my day with them -- and to think that this is just the beginning of their amazing journey together! Here is a brief look at their beautiful day!











I just think this photo is so great -- as it shows both of them in action -- throwing the bouquet and tossing the garter....


I will end with these photos -- Nick and Sarah rode off in this vintage beauty! And these photos just sum up their fun and beautiful relationship!

0 comments: