Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chico California Newborn Photography: Cole and Violet

Cole was born two weeks ago. Such a sweet little guy! When he came to my home for photos, I wasn't sure what to expect. It turns out, he wasn't in the mood for too many photos by himself, so we got creative while his parents took turns holding him. Violet, who just turned two, was up for some photos, so I snapped away on my breaks with Cole. I love how these turned out! They seem so candid and full of life! Thanks you guys for putting up with my love for photography! I enjoyed every moment with you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

aubrey said...

Great pics of Cole and Vilee! Oh I miss them so much!