Friday, July 30, 2010

Chico California Photography: Happy Friday and Headed to Portland Next Week!

It is another beautiful day here in Chico! I am enjoying this "cooler" weather as 95 just feels like the perfect summer day! Here is a peak at what I have been working on today.... (Isn't he cute!?)
I also wanted to let everyone know that I am headed to Portland here in the next week. While I have many portrait sessions scheduled and two weddings, I still could schedule another session or two. If you are interested, let me know. Perhaps you cannot schedule anything this visit, but if I receive enough inquiries, I will schedule a trip for September as well. So, please, email me and let me know! I would love to work with all of you up north!
Have a wonderful weekend! I will be editing photos like crazy and preparing for what is a very busy August! Cheers everyone!

Photobucket

0 comments: