Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chico California Photography: A Bunch of Teases...

While in Spokane, I had the opportunity to capture some photos! I am so blessed to take my job with me wherever I go! Here is a tease from each session in Spokane.

The first was business head shots for American Family Insurance! Lourdes is such a sweet gal and I know that she is a huge asset to the company! I took photos for their entire office!
Photobucket

Second, I had the opportunity to capture Mitchell for his senior photos. I discovered on the trip, that I taught Mitchell swim lessons back when I was in high school and he was barely in elementary school. What a crazy world! His Mom was so awesome to hire me for these photos!
Photobucket

I also had the opportunity to capture an engagement session with this couple! They had found my work on facebook -- and I was happy to schedule a session with them during my trip to Spokane!
Photobucket

Of course, I took a ton of photos for my family and I will have to dedicate an entire post to those later this week!

0 comments: