Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chico California Photographer: Cheers to Family...

This past week, Kenny and I traveled to Spokane to visit our families. What a blessing! I love our families! We spent the first few days with Kenny's family, which was wonderful, and then headed to the Jones household for a great time of celebrating my parent's 35th anniversary! What an amazing accomplishment in life! I am so thankful for the legacy that they are leaving with us. God has used them in so many people's lives and I am so proud of them!
We did a family photo session on Saturday -- just to capture our growing family and to continue the celebration with my parents. Here is a look at our time together! At the end of this post, there are some more photos of Benjamin and Adelaide -- because they are so darn cute!

The whole family!
Photobucket

Here is our sweet neice, Adelaide! I loved some of these shots!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My wonderful parents! Happy 35th Anniversary!
Photobucket

My sister and her husband, Brandon! They are such amazing people!
Photobucket

My older brother and his wife Abigail with their little ones, Adelaide and Benjamin!
Photobucket

I set the camera up and asked my brother to snap a few of us too! I think I should hire him!
Photobucket


Here's a few from Saturday morning, after breakfast! I love these kiddos!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: