Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chico California Children's Photographer: Bits and Pieces

There are seasons in photography and I am definitely coming off of a very busy season. The fall is when wedding season collides with senior pictures, which collides with new babies being born, which collides with family sessions. These are the times when my poor husband lives off of grilled cheese sandwiches -- when my laundry lies in heaps around the basket because the basket is so full -- when I drink a few too many starbucks (or lately, tea lattes from the Tea Bar). I know, you almost feel bad for us, huh?
In all of this, I love my job and I love the seasons of this work. I haven't had the time to blog every single session lately, simply for times sake, but I did want to show off some of the beautiful children that I have worked with.

These two showed up at the end of their brother's senior portrait session. Definitely had to capture a bit of their cuteness:)
IMG_1121 copy
Blog` copy

This four week old baby loved, and I mean LOVED his Dad. What a great giggle...
IMG_4814 copy

Oh, and this girl is just so sweet. Look at those cheeks :)
IMG_4666 copy
IMG_4642 copy

Cheers to the fall season!

0 comments: