Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chico Newborn Portrait Photographer: Baby Ethan

Baby Ethan -- you are wonderful! You are too cute for your own good and I know why your parents can't get enough of you...
This month many babies have been born and I must say that taking photos of newborns is becoming one of my favorite things. Newborns are absolutely breathtaking!
Baby Ethan is a beautiful new creation -- he brings so much joy to his parents and I am just so glad to have been able to document him during his first week of life! What a blessing for me. Thank you so much Megan and Ryan!

IMG_2259 copy
IMG_2284-2 copy
IMG_2288-2 copy
IMG_2332 copy

I snapped a few photos of the nursey, but this has to be my favorite shot.
IMG_2375 copy

Ethan was so good to sleep through nearly all of the session!
Ethan1 copy

Here are some photos of Ethan in his Daddy's arms.
IMG_2404 copy
IMG_2542 copy
The side angle from the last shot :)
IMG_2556 copy

He just loves snuggling close to his Mother!
IMG_2569 copy

Ok, just one more of his cute, little face!
IMG_2247 copy

0 comments: