Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Ryan and Kristine

Last week, I delivered a finished wedding product to one of my clients -- and I realized that I was kind of sad. Sad, because there is so much work I get to do with clients leading up to their wedding day. I don't want my work with them to end! I really feel like I get to know my clients and the following is one of the reasons:
My relationship with my clients begins from the first interaction, whether by email or phone call. However, the engagement session is really when I get to know my brides and grooms better. It really prepares me for the wedding day -- allowing me to see how the two interact and how I can best put them at ease and bring out their incredible beauty. So, naturally, I love engagement sessions and weddings and then, in the end, I don't want any of it to end!
Meet Ryan and Kristine -- they are a beautiful couple and will be getting married at Canyon Oaks Country Club in May. Ryan is outgoing and Kristine is lovely -- they compliment one another so well. I loved watching Ryan take such good care of Kristine. I loved how Kristine respects Ryan. And, I am thrilled that this is just the beginning of my work with them! Cheers Ryan and Kristine! I love every side of you two!

Metzen1 copy
IMG_3195 copy

IMG_3334-2 copy
Metzen3 copy
IMG_3468 copy

Metzen2 copy
IMG_3667 copy
IMG_3755 copy

IMG_3271 copy
IMG_3555 copy

IMG_3875 copy
IMG_3909 copy
IMG_3920 copy

0 comments: