Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Made In Chico

Oh goodness -- I am a little behind on my local business highlights -- Look for another highlight next week, but for now:

Made in Chico -- what a wonderful concept behind this store! I am honored to showcase some of their retail designs here. Made In Chico sells everything from vintage furniture to jewelery, and it is all local. It comes from a variety of different people and brands, made right here in our sweet town. Let me tell you, I could spend a lot of time discovering little gems in this store. Last week, I had the privelege of working with them and here are some of my favorite details. I could go on and on....
Oh and don't forget to find Made In Chico on the web by clicking here.


IMG_2099 copy
I think Kenny wants to buy me one of each ;)
Untitled-1 copy
IMG_2319 copy
Made7 copy

Don't you just love how they set up the store? So cool!
IMG_2046 copy
made copy
Oh, the details....
Made5 copy
IMG_2010 copy

And... in case you find yourself needing some chairs with character....
Made1 copy
Untitled-1 copy
Made8 copy

That's all for now, friends! Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments: