Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Inside My Living Room

For many years, I have been hoping for an armoire. It was one of those pieces of furniture that wasn't totally necessary, but in the back of my mind, I never gave up looking for a good one. After years of looking on Craigslist and going back and forth on how much to spend on such a piece of furniture, we finally caved and found just the perfect piece.
And, I am so excited about the end result. It is beautiful to me. It compliments our style really well. As you will see, my style is very neutral... And I like that. It is simple. So, here are just a couple photos -- a small glimpse into our living room and the newest "furniture investment" in the Stone household.

Cheers to Friday! We are on our fifth day of illness in the Stone family, and I am praying for some relief soon. It sure makes me thankful for the health that we usually have :)

Home1 copy
Home2 copy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How lovely! Good for you
Love Mom Stone