Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chico California Photographer: An Open Chair...

As I was culling through my images from an event the other night, I came across this photograph, just a regular chair, waiting to be discovered.

And that made me think, there are open chairs all around me: Beautiful chairs and worn down chairs, folding chairs and those rare treasured chairs, that you would give nearly anything to sit in. And for some reason... I can't help, but photograph these chairs.

You know what's funny -- I don't think it is the chairs that really matter. It is the invitation that the chair holds: to just be. And that is the invitation that I give you. Because when you sit awhile, there are stories to be told.

So I inivite you. Take a seat, kick your feet up, and let me begin to tell a bit of your story. There's an open chair waiting for you :)


IMG_1076 copy
Chair copy
IMG_4057 copy

0 comments: