Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Saturday...

I think it is hard to know what to write on the world wide web. You never really know who reads your posts. My vulnerability is best seen behind the camera, where I take risks and pour my heart into the art that I am creating and the life that I am capturing. However, sometimes I just want to write. Today won't be one of those long winded conversations -- but I am asking you to join me in something wonderful.

You see, I am praying. Praying for a break in this crazy weather. And while I would certainly love to see the sun for a dose of Vitamin D, I am praying because of this sweet couple below. You see, Saturday marks their wedding day. It is going to be a gorgeous affair -- outdoors, here in Chico. Bethany will be a radiant bride, and I know a beautiful spring day would mean the world to both of them!
So, I am praying for a "rainless" Saturday and am asking you to join me. The weather channel says rain, but I think God can work a miracle. What do you think? Will you join me?

I adore this couple and I can't wait to see what God will do on their wedding day. And just so you know, I will keep you posted :)

IMG_4819 copy

0 comments: