Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Billy and Bri's Engagement

Last Friday I had the opportunity to work with Billy and Bri -- at Disneyland!
Billy is in the military, and currently stationed in Korea, so we had to take advantage of his two weeks at home. When we discovered that my trip to Mexico, would overlap with their trip to southern California, we quickly decided that Disneyland would be our meeting spot. And... it worked perfect!
Bri and Billy have a zeal for life. They laugh so easily and make everyone around them feel so comfortable. I loved being around them!
While shooting at Disneyland certainly held some challenges for me as an artist, I was surprised and excited to find so many spots with great light and less crowds :) They were such good sports as we hiked around all of disneyland!
Thank you Bri and Billy! I look forward to your wedding -- and to getting to know you more. What a joy to be at the happiest place on earth with the two of you!

Here are just a few of my favorites from our session!
You guys are adorable!
Bri6 copy
IMG_5883 copy
Bri3 copy
Bri4 copy
IMG_5704 copy
IMG_5723 copy
Bri5 copy
Bri2 copy


Don't you just love how happy they are?
IMG_5476 copy

0 comments: