Friday, March 4, 2011

Chico California Business Photography: Savannah James

Savannah James is one of my favorite local stores in Chico. The owner is a designer -- and as you can tell, her style is amazing! I was honored to capture some of their details yesterday!
You can check them out on facebook here and their website is up and coming, so look forward to that!
For all my brides out there: You can register at Savannah James! If I were a bride --I definitely would :) And, she has tons of great stuff for wedding decor and gifts as well. Oh gosh, I think I wish I should get married again (to Kenny, of course).
Enjoy all these details and cheers to Friday and so many great things ahead!

IMG_1543 copy
James6 copy
IMG_1541 copy
James2 copy
IMG_1300 copy

If you haven't been to Savannah James -- I would highly recommend a visit. They are located downtown, on Broadway.
James3 copy
IMG_1449 copy
James5 copy

I am telling you -- I like her style!
IMG_1480-3 copy
James8 copy

There are so many sweet things for nurseries and toddler rooms...
IMG_1370-2 copy
James1 copy

She has a birthday section right now -- with all sorts of goodies. So fun!
IMG_1231 copy
James7 copy

And finally -- as you can see, the antique furniture is one of a kind. I don't think you want to miss it!
Savannah2 copy
IMG_1396-2 copy

0 comments: