Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Countdown

I have been very under the weather this week, I mean wow, I have not been this sick in awhile. So, I apologize in the lack of posts.
I have had a lot of time to think about the upcoming wedding season and wanted to share with you a countdown to each couple's glorious day. I am oh so excited for what is to come!

Paul and Bethany: 30 Days
Adrian and Adree: 50 Days
Jeff and Julia: 65 Days
Scott and Rebekah: 79 Day
Chris and Mallory: 94 Days
Chris and Katie: 100 Days
Jared and Ashley: 107 Days
Levi and Heidi: 122 Days
Matt and Crystal: 128 Days
Simon and Veronika: 197 Days
Bobby and Lauren: 205 Days
JT and Maddie: 219 Days
Jon and Moryah: 260 Days


Wedding Day copy

3 comments:

Julia said...

Kimberly,
I was so bummed to hear you were sick! Thank you so much for meeting with Jeff & I on Monday. If you felt poorly, you did not look it one bit. I am sooo excited about you being the photographer for the wedding. Jeff & I definitely see you as an answer to prayer.
Take good care of yourself and enjoy Chico for me while I enjoy oregon for you ;-)
~Julia

Kimberly Stone said...

Julia,

Thank you so much for the sweet note! I actually didn't get sick until Monday night, so I definitely felt pretty well when I was visiting with you guys :)
Meeting you and getting the opportunity to capture your wedding is such an honor for me and I believe that you are a God-send in my life as well :) Thank you for everything!
Yes, please say hi to Oregon for me! Have a great weekend!
Kimberly

btownusa said...

ahhhh! i just saw this post for the first time! so crazy it's almost here!! i cannot wait. thank you for being a part of our special day. <3