Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Seasons

I snapped these photos before a session this weekend. It is so amazing to see the seasons change right before our eyes. I have been struck lately with how quickly life changes.

One of the reasons that I have been so thoughtful of this, is because of Sara's story. Sara is a senior in college, the sister of a friend of mine, and she has cancer. Every time I read a new post on her caring bridge website, I am inspired and convicted. I believe that God is using Sara right now -- and that her story is beautiful.

When I think of seasons changing, I think of this verse:
"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance...
And He has made everything beautiful in its time."
Ecclesiastes 3

I know that God has a beautiful ending to Sara's story as well as yours and mine. May we learn to embrace the seasons of our lives and in the end let God create something magnificent out of our moments.

Me copy

0 comments: