Friday, February 4, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Snapshots of Some Cuties...

Well -- this week certainly got away from me! Getting back into the routine of things after four days in Disneyland is harder than it sounds :)

I am still working on downloading all of my photos from the time with my family -- but I didn't have any problem picking out these favorite snapshots of Adelaide and Benjamin. I am so blessed with the cutest neice and nephew! They are sweet children and were such troopers to our long days in Disneyland. Of course, you will see that getting a three year old to look at the camera is not easy -- especially when you are at the happiest place on earth. I love my family so much and creating memories together this past weekend was priceless. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

So -- cheers to Friday and these two blonde hair, blue eyed, cuties!

IMG_1709 copy
IMG_1619 copy
IMG_1602 copy

Yep -- I love the crumbs here :)
IMG_1743 copy
IMG_1745 copy
Vaca copy


IMG_1809 copy
IMG_1912 copy

0 comments: