Wednesday, January 12, 2011

California Wedding Photographer: What Happens to Your Christmas Cards?

A picture is worth a thousand words... True or false?

Obviously, you know what I think. For proof as to how much I value a printed photo, let's look at my doorway: It is still covered in Christmas cards. Cards that show me the faces of so many people who I love. These photos remind me of how blessed I am. They tell me some kind of story, and so, yes, I do believe that a picture is worth many words.

Now, the real question is -- what should I do with my Christmas Cards? I definitely don't want to throw them away and I am not sure that I want to take them down. This is truly a dilemma. What do you do with your Christmas Cards? I would love to know.

Cheers to Wednesday! And... get excited for tomorrow's post which will include an engagement session that I can't wait to show you!

IMG_8717 copy

2 comments:

abertolini said...

so, this isn't my idea, but I think it's awesome. My first grade teacher put all of hers in a recipe type box on her kitchen table. Every day they flip to the next card and pray for that family before they eat.

JoKoons18 said...

I just like to keep mine on my bulletin board all year, so I can pray for them!