Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Today I Caved...

I gave in... I never thought I would... But I did...

For those of you who know me, you know I like a good Chai tea. So, when I say I am a Starbucks fan, which I definitely am, I am not necessarily a coffee drinker. I go for a chai tea latte with a touch of whip cream and cinnamon on top. So tasty!

Today, I drank an americano. Straight from my espresso machine, no added sugar, nothing but a touch of cream. It was two o clock and I still had a long way to go. And so, I drank an americano.

It was ok -- Tomorrow, I think I will drink a chai tea.

Cheers to this beautiful weather and to catching up on all of my editing!

IMG_1545 copy

1 comments:

Katie Campbell Photography said...

As a coffee addict I absolutely love this! Thank you for crossing over to the americano side :) That's what I drink every morning!