Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chico California Wedding Photography: The First Monday of 2011

With the start of a new year, I always feel motivated, excited and worried .... Yes, I just admitted to the world wide web that I tend to worry. I worry about silly things -- like whether or not I should commit to a whole month without starbucks, but I also worry about the bigger wonders of life. What will 2011 look like for me?

As I have mulled the worries around in my head and my heart, I have been convicted that my worry is simply ridding me of belief in something Great! So my mindset is changing -- and I am believing that this year will be perfect. Perfect, because I believe in a God who has every detail of my life, including this business, planned out. He will give me exactly what is right for me because He is perfect. This year, I will try, try my best not to fret over the unknown.

So, I am excited! I am excited to serve people better than I have before -- I am excited to see who will come into my life this year because of this business. I cannot wait for the weddings this season and I cannot wait to hear from more of you! Please, I would love the opportunity to work with you. It brings me so much joy to serve in this industry!

And because I am in the wedding mood and have been culling through 2010 weddings, I thought I would share with you this photo -- So fun!
IMG_7417 copy

0 comments: