Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chico California Photographer: These are a Few of My Favorites...

Oh my -- 2010 was a very eventful year! One of my personal goals this year is not to move -- For those of you who don't know, In the last five and a half years, we have moved six times :) I love Kenny dearly and we are just looking forward to working on having a boring life this year :)
Back to the photos -- here are only a few of my favorites from 2010. I actually had some computer problems today (not a good thing), so I am improvising on this post. I planned to share one photo from each wedding and portrait session this past year. I guess this will have to do in order to keep up with my blogging :)
I can't say it enough -- I am so grateful for my job and for all of you! What a blessed life!! Please feel free to pass on my name this next year. I am really trying to concentrate on weddings, but still have a love for potrraits!
Cheers to 1/11/11!

IMG_4057 copy

Untitled-1 copy

IMG_8446 copy

Untitled-3 copy

M 2 copy

IMG_4935 copy

Untitled-5 copy

IMG_7466 copy

IMG_5204 copy

Untitled-2 copy

IMG_5478 copy

Anna copy

IMG_9879 copy

IMG_1694 copy

IMG_1288 copy

0 comments: