Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chico California Wedding Photographer: Bobby and Lauren's Engagement

Lauren wrote me close to Thanksgiving, asking about wedding photography. I can remember emailing her back in moments time, because she just sounded like so much fun to work with. I was right -- Bobby and Lauren are wonderful! Bobby is in Medical School right now and Lauren works as a nurse. What a great combination and I just have a feeling these two will spend their lives serving other people. Here is a glimpse into my time with them. I spent way too much time on this post, because I just could not decide which photos to post and which to leave out. They are a beautiful couple!
Cheers Bobby and Lauren! Thank you for spending time in the freezing cold with me last weekend. I am honored to work with you!

Lauren3 copy
IMG_8357 copy
IMG_8353 copy
Lauren5 copy
IMG_8290 copy

Lauren6 copy
IMG_8209 copy
IMG_8163 copy
IMG_8212 copy
IMG_8215 copy

Lauren 1 copy
IMG_8412 copy
IMG_8426 copy
IMG_8449 copy

Lauren2 copy
IMG_8620 copy

Lauren -- you radiate joy! I love it!
IMG_8681-2 copy

3 comments:

upsidedowngirl said...

What a beautiful couple :) The colours are absolutely stunning too!!xx

Anonymous said...

I know and love this couple and you captured them so well!

Elizabeth Anne said...

Elizabeth here (Barefoot Maiden Photography), we met on Saturday when I was waiting on an Italian family to do a photo shoot. I totally love your blog <3 You really have an amazing eye for capturing precious moments.