Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chico California Photographer: Olivia James Hair Salon

Nearly twice a month I will be featuring a local business here on my blog. It is such an honor for me to work with so many talented people! This week's feature is below:

Olivia James Hair Salon -- It just sounds wonderful -- and it is!
Yesterday, I had the privelege of photographing this business and let me tell you -- the Salon is full of life! There were stylists and clients everywhere. Everyone seemed so happy to be there. I think it is because the owners of the Salon, Martin and Lori, do such a good job of managing and hiring a creative and excellent team of people. I know some of the stylists and they are among the best!

I would highly recommend this salon -- You can find them here on facebook.
Thanks Olivia James for your beautiful work!

Olivia2 copy

IMG_0620 copy

Olivia4 copy

IMG_0453 copy

Olivia copy

IMG_0678 copy

Olivia2 copy

IMG_0720 copy

0 comments: