Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chico California Photographer: M Creations

I met Melinda, with M Creations, this past summer at this wedding. Her work is amazing... If only I could bottle up her creativity. It is simply beautiful!

Right before Christmas, I spent some time in her shop, photographing details. I was concentrating on capturing this beautiful bouquet below, but of course, couldn't stop at just that.

Melinda -- you are so gifted. I would highly recommend her to any bride, or event planner. Her work is unique, trendy and just fabulous!

IMG_7960 copy
M 2 copy
IMG_7759 copy

I just love these details in her shop! If you haven't been to M Creations, you must stop by. She is located on Main Street, in downtown Chico.

M3 copy
IMG_8006 copy
M4 copy
IMG_7989-2 copy
Kim2 copy
Untitled-1 copy

Cheers Melinda! May 2011 be a wonderful year!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Kimberly, you take the most amazing photos! Melinda, I love your shop!

Mama Mimi said...

Truly gorgeous!

Kimberly Stone said...

Thank you so much ladies! I am so encouraged by people like you!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!